About Latinos in transit
Founded in 2016, Latinos in Transit (LIT) was created to promote the advancement and development of Latinos and other minorities in transportation. Membership is made of public and private transportation professionals from across the nation who meets regularly to network, share information and celebrate the professional development of all members.
Interested in Learning more?
meet members from across the nation, join the lit mailing list, sponsor an event
LIT will achieve the mission by striving towards the following goals and objectives:
- Create a national network of transportation professionals.
- Create opportunities for members to connect through social media, conferences, and networking.
- Celebrate/spotlight Latinos and other minorities’ professional success.
- Encourage mentorship for entry and middle-management members.
- Encourage sharing of knowledge and experiences that build professional development for members.
- Sponsor members to participate in special and executive level programs and training.
To promote the advancement of its members to executive positions, as well as other positions of influence in the transportation industry.